EMBEDDING A DEEP CULTURE OF GRATITUDE INTO SCHOOLS ACROSS THE GLOBE
~ EVIDENCE BASED~
“GROWING WITH GRATITUDE”
WHOLE SCHOOL APPROACH
Growing With Gratitude is an evidence based program, that aims to help teachers, students and families easily develop the habits of gratitude, kindness and mindfulness that have been identified as the stepping stones to greater happiness and success.
- Full access to the fully resourced, evidence based (University of South Australia Partnership) Growing With Gratitude login area. Featuring Grade Level Modules – Reception/Prep – Grade 7 (Downloadable from the login area)
- Access to the Habits of Happiness Wheel Web APP – Junior Primary & Primary
- Teacher Tactics e-book & PDF version – Features instructions on the delivery of the program and information on how the program will add value to you and your class
- Gratitude Tree Poster – 1 per class
- Gratitude Jar Stickers (Front and Back) – 1 set per class
- Growing With Gratitude Mindful Meditation
- Habits of Happiness Wheel Supporting Resources
- Growing With Gratitude Resource Library
- Online support resources
- Teacher training videos
- Ongoing support with a nominated school person
The 5 Most Outcomes:
- Children to learn to be more resilient, relaxed, less envious, happy memories and experience more good feelings during their lives.
- Children learn to experience better friendships, improved relationships, & more kindness.
- Children are more optimistic, less self centred & materialistic, and increased self esteem
- Children have increased energy, improved sleep, more likely to exercise and less sick
- Children experience better academic achievement, improved decision making, increased productivity and better management skills
SPOTS ARE LIMITED.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP