In this video you will learn a strategy on how to cultivate gratitude in a powerful way in your classroom and at home. Research has indicated people who express gratitude are likely to be more generous, helpful, forgiving, compassionate and more happy and healthy.
Gratitude is fun to cultivate as a family and in the classroom. Expressing gratitude has many benefits for children and adults, such as:
- Providing a strategy for parents/caregivers to raise grateful, kind, happy and flourishing children
- Teaching children positive habits from a young age
- Alignment with school and home life, promoting consistent whole school community wellbeing messages
- Teaches parents/caregivers to model positive habits
- Creates a grateful, kind and happy home environment
Check out this fun gratitude activity in this video.
If you found this activity valuable please CLICK TO SHARE
Please share in the comments gratitude activities you use at home or in the classroom.