The Youth Wellness & Positive Education Full Day Teachers Workshop
Have you ever felt challenged by how to improve the wellbeing and happiness of your students in your classroom and across your whole school community?Not only that but actually where to start and how to make it happen? Or do you feel you have a good wellbeing program in place, but you want to take it to the next level?
To help, Dale Sidebottom of Energetic Education and Ash Manuel of Growing With Gratitude have created the Youth Wellness & Positive Education Full Day Teachers Workshop – Melbourne & Adelaide.
The essential one-day workshop for teachers P-12 in 2021, focusing on improving well-being and happiness in your school.
The event was scheduled for 2020, but due to COVID we were forced to postpone. We now have new dates. There’s no better time for the workshop and the great news is, we have a few spots left.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Happiness, its causes and consequences
- Emotional literacy activities and ideas to use at home and in school
- Emotional regulation/reframing skills
- Building Mental Health & wellbeing in children in the curriculum
- Embedding Positive Education into the whole school
- Developing the whole student: How to use character strengths to improve engagement, performance and satisfaction
- A practical guide to teaching relationships
If you’ve already booked in – well done on taking action. You may also like to invite your colleagues at your own school and others.
For further information and to book click the link below…
FEEL FREE TO FORWARD ONTO YOUR COLLEAGUES.
Click here for more information and booking details (early bird price available – this will sell out fast. Limited spots available):
Melbourne (Friday April 30 – One-day event with GWG & Energetic Education)
Adelaide (Friday May 7 – One-day event with GWG & Energetic Education)
If you have any questions feel free to email: [email protected]
Growing With Gratitude Blog
Email: [email protected]
KidsMatter Primary School’s Programs Guide