Youth Wellness & positive education conference 2020
Powered by Growing with Gratitude & Energetic Education
An essential one-day conference to start 2020 focusing on how to improve wellbeing and happiness in your school. Some topics & workshops include:
Building positive relationships through the power of human connection, games and fun in the classroom.
- Happiness, it’s causes and consequences
- Emotional literacy activities and ideas to use at home and in school
- Emotional regulation/reframing skills
- Building Mental Health & wellbeing in children in the curriculum
- Embedding Positive Education into the whole school
- Developing the whole student: How to use character strengths to improve engagement, performance and satisfaction
- A practical guide to teaching relationships
Active learners are healthy learners, and play is central to learning for children and adults. This workshop is for teachers through Kindergarten to Grade 12. Participants will explore learning experiences that integrate mental health and wellness into the classroom and groups. This workshop helps educators bring mindfulness, gratitude, joy and social connection into their classrooms.
Great networking opportunities exist with senior leaders, wellbeing leads and teachers involved in the implementation and day to day management of wellbeing within their schools.
This event will be of great value to anyone with an interest in education, but particularly for those in the education sector or working with young people:
- Wellbeing Officers and Directors
- Pastoral staff
- Head Teachers
- Deputy Heads
- Teachers & lecturers both primary and secondary
- Boarding staff including Heads of House
- Bursars and HR Managers
- Heads of Year