The great news?
We are here to support you as teachers. We want you to know you’re not alone and our aim is to work with you to help build grateful, empathetic, gritty, resilient, strong relationships and happy young people. A highly effective way to do this is through in-person workshops and our fully resourced online programs.
We are now taking GWG Workshop bookings for Term 1, 2021.
We also have our fully resourced online programs:
to watch a video from inside the GWG 5 Habits of Happiness login area.
CLICK HERE to watch a video from inside the GWG Grit login area.
Please email Ash at: i[email protected]
for further information about whole school online programs and workshop queries.
“The presentation and activities were fun and engaging, supporting students to develop their leadership skills and the ability to be able to see things from others points of view, as well as developing self belief and ownership.
Activities required students to work together, appreciate each other and focused on students developing skills so they can apply gratitude, kindness, empathy, positive reflection and service in their own life and around school.
Ash demonstrated to the students how they can model the GWG habits to the younger students and how they could use the login area of the GWG resource to continue their learning and practices following the workshop.”
Port Elliot Primary School
- Student (whole year levels, multiple year levels, specific classes, etc.
- Student Leadership (school leaders, i.e. sports captains, SRC, student voice, year level leaders, etc
- “The Lads” Workshop for Boys
- Empathy Practice – Activities designed to teach students to see things from others point of view.
- Team Building Activities – Activities requiring students to work together
- The skill of Reframing – Teaching students how to see things for a more positive point of view
- Gratitude Practice – Appreciating others
- Service – How to serve others practice
- Grit Practice – Doing challenging things
- How to be a Great Friend – Students are taught ways how they can be a great friend. Focus on being kind/helpful & empathetic
- Ownership – Taking ownership of there own actions to make changes and improvements
- Modelling – Demonstrating to the students how they can model the GWG habits to the younger students and how to use the login area, so they can teach the younger students in a pier to pier model.
- Plus – Online resources to continue with for the year, as well as family resources (Home Grown Gratitude).
- To teach people to be great citizens
- Build & protect people’s mental wellbeing
- To help overcome challenges and adversity
- To learn emotional regulation / reframing skills
Workshops can be packaged and adapted.
To book or any inquiries:
Email: [email protected]
We will only be taking a limited number of booking for workshops in term 1, 2021. Be sure to book in fast to get your preferred date.